How confident do you feel about your cybersecurity risk mitigation practices? The threat of security breeches is real and no business is untouchable. The Istonish Defend-8 CyberSecurity Shield provides cost effective solutions for enterprise IT security in Denver and beyond.
We’ve structured the Istonish Defend-8 Cybersecurity Shield program so we improve eight domains of your IT security infrastructure over eight business quarters. We use state-of-the-industry tools each quarter (some are leveraged over multiple months or quarters) throughout the program. Here are the main domains we assess and improve over the program’s eight quarters:
- Network and Endpoint Vulnerability: We perform various checks to assess missing patches and common configuration errors. We also identify threats originating from the Internet.
- Environment and Access Control: Who has access to what’s in your network? Our Defend-8 Cybersecurity program helps you take stock of both physical and virtual access so you can keep your data secure.
- External Vulnerability: We investigate whether your organization is the target of external threats, or whether any of your personnel has information that can be found on the Dark Web.
- Environment Life Cycle Analysis: This domain analyzes where the different devices in your IT infrastructure are in their life cycles. Then we provide balanced recommendations for those infrastructure components that have reached their end of life.
- Infrastructure Foundational Resilience: How well does your environment protect the information it stores? We assess your network policies and configurations, potential points of failure, and analyze how well monitoring and alert systems function.
- Policies and Practices: So many cyber events can be avoided by following simple, effective practices. We assess your current security and IT policies. Then we help you implement improvements to them.
- Physical Security: What does your business’s physical security look like? We help you implement measures to keep your offices and facilities secure from unauthorized personnel.
- End-User Training: We analyze how well-trained your employees are on topics such as IT security, passwords, phishing, and other social engineering attacks. Then we provide recommendations on training to fill in the gaps in their understanding.
Implement the Istonish Defend-8 Cybersecurity Shield for your business today!
Our Defend-8 Cybersecurity program fulfills key duties of a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and a cybersecurity analyst at a fraction of the cost of these increasingly scarce resources. By providing thought leadership, best-practice recommendations, analysis, and remediation verification over time, this program assesses where your IT security is, and then we help you bring it to where you want it to be. We do this by addressing the chief concern of the standard “assessment only” approach – is it fixed? This program has an immediate and lasting impact on the overall cyber resilience of the infrastructure, and each quarter that resilience is tested and improved by partnering with you to provide these services and holding you accountable for implementing remediation recommendations, policies, and practices to keep your environment and the people using it safe.
Organizations simply cannot afford to be reactionary to cybersecurity. A proactive approach gives your environment and users greater protection in the long run. For example, enacting access management policies to limit access to sensitive data results in significantly reduced risk of breaches in the long run. Similarly, if you create business continuity and disaster recovery plans now, you’ll be properly prepared when disaster strikes.
That’s why we provide security assessments and services through our Defend-8 program. We want to show you where your IT security currently is, and then walk you through the ways to make it better. When we help you take an active approach to cybersecurity, we give you the resources you need to protect your network.
We assess where your IT security is, and then we help you bring it to where you want it to be. Ultimately, while we provide services to help you, we also hold you accountable for implementing security measures, policies, and practices to keep your network safe.
If you’re looking for network security services for your enterprise, or managed IT services in the Denver area, Istonish is here for you. Our Defend-8 Istonish Cybersecurity Shield provides the managed security assessment and improvement program you want and need to keep your IT infrastructure safe, no matter what happens.
Your Success. Our Expertise.
Get In Touch
8295 Tournament Drive, Ste 143
Memphis, TN 38125
Istonish is a national technology services company that customers have trusted for over 30 years.