Virtual Desktops are gaining popularity, and it's with good reason. They bring the power of cloud computing to the desktop and offer flexibility, security and compliance for organizations who have:
- Work from home programs, remote workers and BYOD
- Contact centers or outsourced customer care
- Third-party contractors
- A need to smoothly manage IT during mergers & acquisitions
- Disaster recovery needs
- PCI/HIPAA Compliance needs
- A need for greater data security
Like other Managed IT Services, Desktop as a Service (DaaS) allows companies to take advantage of advanced technology without the intensive labor and costs associated with building a solution in-house.
Our DaaS partner, Dizzion, curated great resources and insight for anyone interested in the benefits of Desktop as a Service.