Aprisi CCaaS…Designed to Meet Today’s Demands
Effective and high-quality customer service is one of the most important results any successful organization can deliver. Today excellent customer service is a differentiator that can influence top line revenue.
Aprisi Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) was built from the ground up with advanced technology. Armed with years of running our own contact center, Aprisi is engineered with the expertise that enables it to do things other solutions cannot. Aprisi answers today’s demand for a contact center solution to deliver unprecedented agility, speed and value.
Are You Prepared to Meet Customers’ Changing Expectations?
If you need a contact center solution fast, Aprisi can be set up and ready to go in hours. If you’re looking for a way to extend the value of your traditional on-premise contact center solution, Aprisi delivers a powerful front end that puts a new spring in the step of your traditional contact center.
Following are examples of solutions built using Aprisi. As you review each solution, keep in mind that Aprisi empowers you to mix and match functionality of every solution. The net result is you are empowered to quickly and easily build a customer service experience that meets the unique requirements of your company.
Aprisi CCaaS Example Solutions
Thanks to Aprisi, mobile text verification is easy, quick, and user friendly. It facilitates consent verification from customers and confirmation of identity to prevent fraud. Our solution is designed to work on all types of devices and provide multiple channel options for verification.
Our mobile third-party verification services can deliver:
- Regulated and non-regulated third-party verifications
- Electronic, text, or email letters of agreement (LOA’s)
- Term contract agreements via text, email, or voice
- Consent verification for online customers
- Text confirmations, to initiate verification completion in the event that a cell phone call drops
- Identify confirmation
- Secure customized surveys at the completion of a sales transaction
- Bilingual solutions
Aprisi simplifies managing this acknowledgement for both parties by capturing any combination of voice, email, or text and storing it for as long as needed. Liability acknowledgements are then stored as a ‘verbal agreements’ in electronic format and attached to the customer record.
Setting up an appointment should be a streamlined and personalized experience. Aprisi’s IVR system has been engineered to easily integrate with many CRMs and databases facilitating appointment scheduling by automatically transferring information via dynamic data driven scripts. The result is an efficient transaction that offers self-service functionality and delivers high customer satisfaction.
For example, a customer might need to call an auto dealership to set up a service appointment.
- By configuring Aprisi’s IVR script to pull their contact information from the dealership CRM, Aprisi will dynamically use the customer’s phone number to greet them by name.
- Your customer receives several options, including connecting with Sales, Service, or Parts. If the customer selects Service, Aprisi IVR will check your Vehicle Maintenance database and let the customer know that their specific vehicle – in our example a 2013 4Runner – is due for its 100,000-mile service appointment.
- Your customer can choose to book the service appointment. Aprisi’s dynamic scripting capabilities enable it to check and integrate with the CRM, and identify that your customer prefers morning appointments. Aprisi IVR offers available morning appointments and lets the customer select a time that’s convenient for him.
- Once the appointment is made, Aprisi asks the customer if he’d like a confirmation text. If your customer indicates that they would like a text, Aprisi automatically generates the text and sends it to their mobile number. If at any point your customer drops out of the IVR script, he will be transferred to a service agent.
- Aprisi automatically transfers all of the information obtained during the IVR call to the live agent. The Aprisi engine retains all of the information provided by the customer to that point, ensuring the agent can seamlessly complete the call and provide excellent customer service, ensuring information accuracy and customer satisfaction.
The Aprisi platform’s extensible and easily programmable framework is highly responsive and intelligent, which helps the dealer quickly interact with the customer and fulfill their needs.
However, unlike many other systems, Aprisi provides customers with several new options which enhance customer service quality. These options include:
- The ability to leave a message
- Have the system automatically call back
- Send a text message with a link to a self-service ticket entry page
If the customer does decide to wait for an agent, Aprisi recognizes their phone number and helps the agent deliver highly personalized service via a customer specific whisper tone and screen pop. Further, custom routing allows calls to be forwarded directly to agents familiar with a particular customer, ensuring knowledgeable and efficient service.
Aprisi’s open system enables connectivity with many service management software platforms. As customers call for support, tracking information such as ticket number or problem type can be automatically linked between the caller, the contact center system, and the service management platform. When a call is received, a service agent can receive an on-screen reference to customer information and then either quickly create a new ticket or promptly update the customer on an existing issue.
Should an escalation to other support personnel be required – regardless of their location – a call transfer can be made with no loss of continuity, while Aprisi automatically collects and transfers information to the appropriate system.
In order to ensure operational excellence, load testing is often performed, which can mean involving expensive third parties who can build and run tests. Using Aprisi, load testing is performed much more efficiently because:
- Script creation can be done very quickly and easily using our intuitive GUI interface
- Our cloud platform scales rapidly and simulates high call volume in a safe, failover environment
- The system can be used to mimic customer responses and can be configured to interact with a legacy system for functionality and load testing scenarios
- Aprisi’s architecture and modern programming environment provides rapid scenario creation by significantly reducing node count and script development time
- In one real-world customer example our Aprisi tool was used to reduce a complex 900 nodes script to only 100, while decreasing development time from several weeks to just a few days