The following mission, vision and values have helped to guide the direction of the company.
In 1990, sisters Annette and Victoria Quintana founded the company that would evolve into what Istonish is today. Their initial vision and dedication to creating an organization that was built on service, excellence and unbendable ethics, has led them from assisting companies and governmental agencies in finding the best technology talent, to now building and delivering technology solutions.
Istonish is a privately held company with headquarters in Denver, Colorado, but our reach is nationwide. Our clients span a diverse sampling of industries: government, medical, energy, telecommunications, not-for-profit. The list includes small organizations and Fortune 15 companies.
At Istonish, our singular goal is to help individuals, organizations, and our community be great.
We just happen to use technology to do that.
We accomplish our vision by placing particular focus on these three key areas:
Individuals. Creating opportunities and an environment that enables individuals to achieve their personal and professional aspirations.
Organizations. Delivering innovative technology and talent solutions that allow organizations to accelerate their core business.
Community. Supporting organizations and programs that increase the quality of life in our community.
The following core values capture the ways we do business and fulfill our company mission:
- Be a terrific place to work. This not only includes a bright, creative physical environment, but also a fun, professional, and authentic culture that respects and celebrates diversity
- Attract and retain excellent, customer-focused employees
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our clients and partners
- Develop creative and innovative technology and staffing solutions that deliver tangible business value
- Apply the highest standards of excellence to everything we do
- Bring integrity to every situation
- Give back to the communities in which we do business