Giving back to the communities we do business in.
One very important value that Istonish possesses, is to give back to the communities that we do business in. This includes aligning gifts and activities to support initiatives that are important to our customers, as well as supporting initiatives that are important to our employees. Whether we are donating time, money or equipment, Istonish is pleased to be a generous and supportive company.
Following are a few of the causes that Istonish, its founders and employees have supported over the years:
Economic Development and Entrepreneurship
- From meeting with students in business school, to mentoring new entrepreneurs, Annette and Victoria have been available and supportive to other aspiring business owners. This has extended to community board support and involvement with the following organizations:
- Colorado Technology Association
- The Commons on Champa
- Colorado Innovation Network
- Visit Denver
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
Healthcare Delivery and Reform
- Cultivating and supporting a healthy work force and the systems in our community that make health care available to everyone is a high priority. From wellness programs at Istonish, to community board participation, Istonish is committed to fostering good health and well-being. Community organizations that we have been involved in, include:
- Children’s Hospital of Colorado
- Center for Improving Value in Health Care
- All Payer Claims Data Base Advisory Board
- As a technology employer, we completely understand the need for educated, motivated employees. For this reason, we support the education of our young people in many ways. Following are some examples of initiatives and organizations that we have been involved in:
- CSU College of Business – Global Leadership Council
- Colorado Technology Association (CTA) Education Foundation
- Race to the Top- Industry Co-Chair for Community Facilitation
- Escuela de Guadalupe
Istonish is pleased to provide annual support for the Denver Metro BOMA Gift and Toy Drive, which benefits the Center for Work Education and Employment, Champa House, Colorado Coalition for the Homeless, The Delores Project, SafeHouse Denver, Denver Children’s Advocacy Center, Denver Children’s Home, Gateway Women’s Center, Jeffco Action Center and Mt. Saint Vincent Home. Through the generosity of staff and management, Istonish provides hundreds of children with toys during the holiday season.